Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Where In the World Have I Been?

I simply cannot believe that it has been over three years since I have shared some "seeds" with you, my readers. It has been three years of wonderful joy and excitement, as well as times of trying and growing. I graduated from college, celebrated my 40th, and have children in all three schools-elementary, middle, and high school. I resigned from my job at the church and have been going through a time of growing with God. It has not all been easy, but it is a time of refinement that is going to make me into what God wants me to be.

New interests are leading me in a different direction. From writing a devotional to doing some travel writing for families, it is always fun to look back on your life and see the different directions that it goes in. I hope to share my journey with you. What have you been up to?

Love you,


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online