Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook September 10, 2008



For Today...


Outside my Window...Sun trying to peek through the clouds, freshly mowed yard


I am thinking..."I finally finished those last two articles!"


From the kitchen...Had boring Oats and Honey granola bar for breakfast...about to go fix me a couple of eggs for lunch


I am wearing...Jean capris, gray Lee University t-shirt


I am reading..."Isolation" by Travis Thrasher...more info on The Nearsighted Bookworm


I am hoping...that my back continues healing and that I can get some homework done later today


I am creating...Not in the mood to create lately


I am hearing...television playing "Army Wives" that I DVRed


Around the house...My house needs to be cleaned, but I am afraid I will mess up my back again. I will do some laundry in a bit and will stack the dishes for J (my son) to work on later.


One of my favorite things...is sitting at the beach reading a book. I hope I get to do that in October with my husband!


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...cleaning some, two midterms, trying to get all of the information from my classes organized, working on more articles
To read more, visit Peggy!
Smiles and Loves,

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online