Monday, September 22, 2008

The Simple Woman Daybook September 22, 2008


For Today...




Outside my Window... I see beautiful green trees, grass, and bright sunshine.




I am thinking...that I need to make a schedule, so that I can get everything done in a day.




I am thankful for...doctors that will listen to you and take your symptoms seriously.




From the kitchen...tonight I am making Chicken Tettrazini. I want to make my husband his favorite cookies, but it will depend upon how my back feels later today.




I am wearing...blue jean capris and forest green top. Barefeet.




I am reading...a Tracey Bateman book that I got from the library.




I am hoping...that my husband will get to be off tomorrow and that we can find a laptop that fits our budget and needs.




I am creating...a plan for my life.




I am hearing...the television playing "Greenovate."




Around the house...much needs to be done. Maybe the kids will help me some when they get home, since I can't do a lot with my back.




One of my favorite things...chocolate




A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...buying a laptop, paying off my van, writing articles, and letting my back rest.




Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

I would love to be laying on my beach chair watching this view. Love the beach!


To read more, visit The Simple Woman. Have a blessed day!




1 comment:

LAUREN at Faith Fuel said...

Loved this. Noble plans, beautiful thoughts!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online