Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Taming Rafe at The Nearsighted Bookworm


Today, I have the pleasure of hosting the blog tour for Taming Rafe over at The Nearsighted Bookworm. To read the full review and learn about how to enter Susan's contest, visit me over there! This book was such a joy to read and was perfect for taking me away from the sickness that has been reigning in my home for the past 13 days.


Yes, the germs are still in control over here at Dandelion Momma's house. If I had a dime for every temperature we have had, cough that we have coughed, and nose that has been blown, I would be a rich momma. Unfortunately, there are no dimes and no rest for momma's with sick kidlets.


How are you doing this week? I hope you are well! Be Blessed! Janis


1 comment:

thediaperdiaries said...

See what I mean. Everyone is bloggin' about sick kids. I think the internet is spreading it.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online