Friday, January 11, 2008

Book Review, Devotions, and Fun...Oh, My!

If you are looking for a fun book to read during a cold, winter night, then check out my newest review of Happily Ever After by Marilynn Griffith here. It was a very good read with a wonderful message about the value of Christian friends.








Are you in the Word? Find out more about the habits of the Proverbs 31 woman here at my new devotional blog, Words 2 Moms. Going through the Proverbs 31 list of skills of that elusive woman has really been blessing me and other women. Join us on our journey!








In our house, not much has been happening. Today is my dh's birthday. He is such a wonderful blessing to me. No matter what dream I have, he is right there beside me, encouraging me and rooting me on. He is my biggest fan. He is a wonderful father as well. God has so blessed me with him and I am so proud to be his wife. Happy Birthday, honey! Here is a picture of us that we included on our Christmas card.



Have a blessed day! Smiles and Loves! Janis

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love your font porch swing!

upwords said...

I agree. Beautiful swing. :) Thanks for blogging about Happily Even After.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online