Tuesday, November 20, 2007

When the Morning Comes by Cindy Woodsmall


Those of you who enjoy the Amish-themed books will love this new book by Cindy Woodsmall. This is the second of the series, Sister of the Quilt, and is a great book to read by itself or in conjunction with the first book, When the Heart Cries. Randomhouse was kind enough to send me both books to read, so that I could get the complete feel for the series, and I just have to say that I loved them! If you are looking for a new series, then try this one out by Cindy Woodsmall.


About the Book:

Her relationship with former fiancé Paul Waddell in tatters, Hannah Lapp has fled her home in hopes of finding refuge with another Amish outcast, her shunned Aunt Zabeth in Ohio. Hampered by limited education and hiding her true identity, Hannah struggles to understand the confusing world of the Englischers and embrace unfamiliar freedoms, but a deepening friendship with the handsome Martin Palmer renews her courage to face the future.


Meanwhile, Hannah’s absence and the distressing events that led to her disappearance create turmoil among her loved ones in Owl’s Perch, Pennsylvania. Her father stubbornly refuses to search for her or to acknowledge increasing signs of instability in daughter Sarah, who suffers secret guilt over her sister’s ruined reputation. FiancĂ© Paul Waddell is wracked with regret over his betrayal of Hannah’s trust and is concerned with her whereabouts. He befriends Hannah’s remaining allies—brother Luke, best friend Mary, and loyal Matthew Esh—trying to convince them to help search for his love.


Rich with authentic details of Amish community and powerful in its theme of hope beyond measure, When the Morning Comes succeeds as a compelling follow-up to Cindy Woodsmall’s best-selling debut novel, When the Heart Cries.


About Cindy:

Cindy Woodsmall is an author, wife, and mother of three sons. Her first novel released in 2006 to much acclaim, including a Reviewer’s Choice Award from the Road to Romance website, and became a CBA bestseller. Her real-life connections with Amish Mennonite and Old Order Amish families enrich her novels with authenticity. Cindy lives in Georgia with her husband and the youngest of their three sons.


The great news is that I have two copies of the newest book by Cindy available for you! Leave me a comment to get into the giveaway and I will draw on Monday, November 26th. If you don't win, you can still get this book for yourself by visiting here.


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Smiles and Loves! Janis

9 comments:

Laura K said...

I would love to enter this contest. Heard about this book from another blog too and I simply have to read it now. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

lev53211 said...

would love to read this book, please enter me!

angelaandconnor at gmail.com said...

I would LOVe to have a copy!! I blogged ya too at :
http://contestaddict.blogspot.com

windycindy said...

The book looks wonderful to me. It is the kind of book I would love to read while sitting in front of the fireplace! Please enter me in your contest. Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes(at)hotmail(dot)com

MyBlogContest said...

Don't forget to post your blog contest information at MyBlogContest.com let more people know it.

Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings said...

I have this book, so don't enter me. I loved it!!



blogged ya: http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/11/wednesday-edition-of-contests-galore_21.html

janet said...

this is a wonderful book,would really like to have.

Barb J. said...

I had been considering trying one of the Amish-themed books, as their culture interests me. Here's my chance!

Audra Marie said...

This sounds like a good book. :) Thanks for the chance to win one. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online