Saturday, September 15, 2007

What is Your Favorite Bible Verse?

I was thinking this morning about the Bible verses that really speak to me. Do you have a favorite one? I have found that I have several favorites that have spoken to me over my life. I think that it is the neat part about the Bible. It can speak to you in many different ways and in many different situations. In fact, you can read it one time and not get anything, but read it later and it move you to tears. It is the LIVING Word of God and I truly believe that it has that ability to stir us, convict us, encourage us, guide us, and love on us. That is quite amazing, isn't it? So, throw some Bible verses at me, my friends! I am curious to see how God is speaking to you today! Here is mine for today!





I have a hard time being still and letting God handle all of the details. God has been speaking to me about giving it all to Him and letting Him handle it, instead of trying to fix it myself.

I hope you all have a beautiful weekend full of time with friends and family.

Smiles and Loves! Janis

2 comments:

texie61 said...

I love The Lord's Prayer:

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory. for ever and ever. Amen

Nguyen said...

Please visit and help to add more Bible verses on http://www.vietchristian.com/bible/favorites.asp . Thank you.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online