Friday, September 28, 2007

Books, Church, Tests, and Life...


This is my life this week. Four books needed to be reviewed this week, along with one quiz and one graded discussion for school. That does not include the moving that we are doing at church that has had me there everyday this week or the four work projects that I am supposed to be doing. Whew! I am tired just thinking about it! The good news is that three of my four rooms are done at church. I am just waiting on the last one to be finished up (painting murals), so I can get in there and arrange all of our stuff. Quiz and discussion are done and I did very well, so they are off my plate. Two of the four books are reviewed and I will be doing one of them this afternoon or evening. Work has suffered immensely. I will be trying to get it caught up, as well as the homework that I have let slide this week over the weekend and the early part of the next week. Two meetings in the next few days will have to be attended, with me giving a talk about the new security system we are implementing at church. Now, notice I didn't say anything about the kids, the husband, the pets, or the house. Yes, they are suffering from my overload. My cat has ran away or been stolen or...well, you know. That has added to the stress. Pray for me if you think about it. I am hanging in there, but feel like I am not doing anything very well right now. I know it is all for God's glory, but right now, I am just tired. I hope that your week is less stressful than mine!

Smiles and Loves! Janis

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online