Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Quote for Today


I am covered up with work today but I wanted to share a quote that I read in my devotional this morning. It really made me think about my own life in a different way.

"A saint's life is in the hands of God like a bow and arrow in the hands of an archer. God is aiming at something the saint cannot see, but our Lord continues to stretch and strain, and every once in a while the saint says, "I can't take anymore." Yet God pays no attention; He goes on stretching until His purpose is in sight, and then He lets the arrow fly." Oswald Chambers

Lord, may I not give up when you are stretching and working on me. Remind me that it is all in Your purposes, so that I can fly.

Smiles and Loves! Janis

1 comment:

jenny said...

That's so good for me to read----'cause I am getting stretched to the max this summer.

Watch me fly soon!

Thanks for that thought! It was for me you blogged it. :-)

(I know three comments in one night is excessive, but I'm catching up!)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online