Thursday, July 12, 2007

Happenings, Thankfulness, and Fun

Where has the time gone? I have been sooo covered up with work and kids that I feel like I haven't posted in forever! What is happening in my life this week?

1-Reading. I have posted another book review on www.thenearsightedbookworm.blogspot.com. It is so much fun to get free books to read and review!
2-Painting. Our church is moving to a new location and I have been over there two nights this week painting sky on murals and coat racks. It is starting to all fall into place where you can see how awesome it is going to be. I am the Nursery Director at church and I will have FOUR rooms that I am responsible for in our new location. We have room for 60 kids ages 0-23 months (that is scary in itself!). They are going to look so beautiful and so is the rest of the church!
3-Writing. I have so many irons in the fire this week. That is why I have been MIA.
4-Mothering. The kids are out of school for three more weeks. I am glad that they have had the break, but I am sooo ready to get back to my schedule.
5-Dieting. I lost seven pounds last week. This week will be the kicker, however, because I have not been very diligent with everything else going on. I will let you know tomorrow if the scale is kind to me.

See, I have not been lazing around eating bonbons! They would cost me too many points (Weight Watchers) and I just don't have time! I am thankful for all of these things, however. I just have to remind myself to stop and enjoy where I am at. I am a different person than I was even one year ago. God has so blessed and changed me!

WINNER NEWS! The giveaway for The Divine Appointment has not been forgotten! The winner is Brenda of Everyday Is a Blessing. Visit her and tell her congratulations! I hope that you are having a beautiful and less crazy day than me!

Smiles and Loves! Janis

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Sounds like you've been B.U.S.Y. You are such a faithful steward of your gifts! I just know you are blessing so many. Thanks for catching us up!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online