Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Semi-Wordless Wednesday

Hi, all! My baby started summer conditioning for middle school football this morning. Doesn't he know that he could get hurt playing that? It is really hitting me hard with all of these "growing up" moments lately. Pray that I don't go running out on the field after he gets tackled. Yes, I am serious. My heart just can't take that kind of stress!LOL

Here is my picture for today. See, my baby is growing up. Mommy is so proud (that is 2nd prize for his project on paper airplanes)and so scared for him all at the same time.




Smiles and Loves! Janis

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do grow up way too fast. Luckily I do not have a son or the football thing would throw me over the edge.

teeth bleaching

Summer said...

Luckily I have a few more years, but i don't think I'll ever outgrow the urge to rush to my baby's side. They'll be adults and still be my little boys in my heart.

Hoping you don't have to rush onto the field, too often. ;)

Happy WW!

Cyndi said...

I know just what you mean. Maybe you should invest in some protective padding and a helmet for yourself as well... you know, just in case you need to "walk on." LOL

What a great picture! The airplanes make me think of that song "Wings." "I'll have tears as you take off, but I'll cheer as you fly..." These years go so fast.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online