Thursday, June 14, 2007

Exciting News!

Next week, I will be going to the beach, but never fear, I have a fun activity planned for all of you, my readers. Starting on Monday, I will be having a book contest. If you are interested in winning a Summer Reading Pack of four books, then come back each day, read the book review about one of the books, leave a comment, and you will be in the contest. I will be drawing on Monday, June 25th for a winner of all four books. Here are the books that I will be reviewing.


Gone With the Groom
Veil of Fire
Bygones
Fair Game

Each of these books is Christian fiction by newer writers, so it will be fun learning about new authors and new books! Come back on Monday and see which one that I am reviewing!

Blessings to you! Smiles and Loves! Janis

3 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds like fun, Janis!

Hope you have fun at the beach...remember your sun screen!

Deena said...

Very good books...giving some of them away at my blog...you're gonna love 'em!!

Homemom3 said...

Am I too late to enter this? I'd love to win this, I'm also adding a link to your site from mine. Hope it isn't too late, if it is let me know.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online