Thursday, May 3, 2007

Thankful Thursday


Sorry I have not posted in a week or so. I have been SOOOO busy with work that I haven't had time to write for fun! I am thankful for many things, though, so I am going to participate in Thankful Thursday.


1. I am thankful for being able to work at home. Yes, sometimes it seems like I get too many projects all at one time, but I am thankful for the opportunity to do what I do. God has been so good to bless me with a way to make money for vacations and the little extras.


2. I am thankful for my husband. He is a supportive husband and father who loves God and us. What could be better than that?


3. I am thankful for my kids. They make me proud each and every day with how smart, loving, and kind they are. I can't wait to see what God is going to do with them!


4. I am thankful for new mercies. Each and every day I get a new beginning.


5. I am thankful for food and a house. Some people even in our country do not have these simple blessings.


Have a beautiful day!

Smiles and Loves! Janis

9 comments:

Deena said...

Sometimes we feel the need to "look" for thankfuls...when our lives are just full of them...and we don't stop and look.
Thankful Thursdays cause us all to think more thankfully, doesn't it?

So glad to read your post!

Denise said...

Enjoyed your post, bless you.

Nise' said...

Agreeing with you in thankfulness today! Thanks for sharing.

Terri @ In His Hands said...

That's great that you can work from home!
Wonderful list of thankfuls, thanks for sharing!

Blessings~

Crystal said...

great list of thankfuls..
Blessings

Monkey Giggles said...

well, welcome back. Thank you for sharing your heart.

The Preacher's Wife said...

Been missing you!! Glad all is well...as usual, i love your list! :)

eph2810 said...

How awesome that you have to opportunity to work from home. Something I would have loved when our son was little. Cool that you can earn the little extra to help out with the budget.

I love when women lift up their husband before the 'world' :)

Thank you so much for sharing your thankfulness this week with us, Janis.

Blessings to your Friday and always.

Christine said...

Hi Janis!!

Such a simple list and yet all the important things are on there.

I just tagged you. If you have time, check it out!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online