Monday, April 23, 2007

Mommy Monday

I won! I entered the bow naming contest over at Love-Me-Knots and I won! Woo-hoo! My littlest princess will have a new bow to wear. Their bows are just too cute, so if your little princess enjoys bows in her hair, then visit them to see what you can find!

Nothing is coming to mind in mommy issues today. That must mean that my kids are doing pretty well. I am trying to get myself together, however, because school will be ending in a month or so and I want to be prepared. I have been unraveling lately in Bible study, exercise, and taking care of myself, so I need to get back to that. This nasty UTI that I have had for two(yes, 2) weeks is not helping matters. Of course, if I would break down and go to the doctor, then it would probably get better much faster. I just hate to visit the doctor! Hubby is off work tomorrow, so I will go tomorrow if it is not better.

I hope that everyone is doing well. Still keep Heather in your prayers. She leaves this week for the Mayo Clinic. Also, remember my friend, who is adopting three kids into her family.

Smiles and Loves! Janis

6 comments:

Laurel Wreath said...

You deserve it girl, congrats!!!!!

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, I am so glad that you won. Hope you feel better very soon.

The Preacher's Wife said...

congratulations!! You'd better go to the doc girl...had one of those and put it off and almost ended up in the hospital..take care of yourself! :)

Tuesday said...

Hello Dandelion Momma,
Go to the doctor! You don't want that to get that stuff set in because it can be serious, not to mention painful.

Take care of yourself --

Julie said...

What a thrill, winning a contest! Yay!

But, girl, get yourself over to the dr.'s office right away. Come on, now...you don't want all your bloggy friends worried about you!

Chris said...

I pray you feel better soon!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online