Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday Funnies

How is your day today? Fridays are so frenetic for me. Of course, I make it that way because I save up all of my errands, including grocery shopping to do on this day. I sure don't want to wait until Saturday, with my three younguns in tow! Anyways, I just wanted to share some funny or interesting pictures that I have taken or found on the internet.I think I have shared this one before, but I really think it is funny. It reminds me of some of my "big hair" days in high school. The Preacher's Wife probably remembers my big hair(she had it, too!)! This is funny, because you know that this animal thinks that he looks great, but someday when he is older, he will look back on this picture and wonder, "why?".

This is a picture of my youngest when she was a baby. It is my favorite baby picture. I wonder what she was thinking when she was looking at all of those weird, furry faces?

This picture was taken at the Pumpkin Patch in the fall. My kids wanted me to get in the bus with them, but my bottom half sticks out. I just find it humorous.
Hubby did a much better job getting his body covered by the train. Of course, his face is sideways, but you at least can't see his body!
Delight in the Lord! Sing a joyful song! Smile, Laugh, and Love this weekend! Don't forget to pray for Heather at Especially Heather.com and Christine at Fruit In Season. They would greatly appreciate it! Have a wonderful weekend!
Smiles and Loves! Janis












5 comments:

Mommy Dearest said...

Great pictures! I'm going to have to head over to Fruit in Season. I didn't realize she had a prayer need.

Susanne said...

Yes, I would definitely make the ideal caboose! :vD

Great pics of your kids and yourself. Fun memories.

Denise said...

Thanks for making me smile.

Julie said...

Janis,
What great pictures. LOVE the train with you hangin' off the end.

Have a great week-end!

Laurel Wreath said...

I so enjoyed this pictures. Thank you for sharing them!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online