Thursday, February 1, 2007

Thankful Thursday


Today, I am thankful for:

-Snow. We had a snow day today! YEAH!

-Kid's laughter. Hearing the kids shriek with joy over playing in the snow was priceless.

-Watching Abbie's reaction. It was the first snow for Abbie (3). I threw snowballs at her and she kept brushing them off and telling me to "stop, Mommy."

-Loving husband. I am very blessed to have such a devoted and loving husband.

-A warm house.

-Friends that love me and love God.

-A Lord that loves me no matter what.

Not a long post today. I am tired after playing with the kids today. I will be back tomorrow! Smiles and Loves! Janis

4 comments:

eph2810 said...

It is wonderful to have time to play with your children. They grow up too fast anyway.
We don't have snow here in AZ, but it sure is cold this winter...

Thank you for sharing your thankful list today :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for taking the time to post today. I smiled at reading your list about the kids in the snow. My 4 year old had her first snow last week. It really is a gift to be able to be there with them and see them smile isn't it?

Blessings-
Jennifer

Denise said...

Thanks for having a grateful heart, bless you.

Erna said...

These were great. Oh, I need to come back and read some of your posts more deeply & comment. I have a bunch saved that I appreciate. I just wanted to say I'm still out here and reading. I hope I can get to some of the posts after this busy weekend. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online