Monday, January 1, 2007

Welcome 2007!

Well, it is finally here! Today is a new start for you. How are you making it count? I am making plans. Schedules, lists, and organizing. That is my focus for today. I am going to make a schedule for the week, including working, going to Bible study, having my own Bible study, and doing everything else that goes into my life. I am making lists of goals and dreams for the year, as far as my home and family. I am helping the kids organize their drawers. I am organizing my desk and going through all of the papers I have around me. All in all, it is a pretty good day.

You can tell it is the New Year as soon as you sing onto your internet service, can't you? There are several ads for different weight loss plans, ways to organize, your life, etc. I have come to the conclusion that there are no "one size, fits all" tips for life. What works for me may not work for you, but it may encourage you to find what works for you and that is just as important. I enjoy hearing about how people lose weight, organize their homes, and live their lives simply because I can use their experiences to find what works for me. That is why I love to blog. I hope that someone can take something that I say to help make changes in their own lives, even if they do not do it exactly like I do it. I want to make you think. If you think, then you are learning and you will find that you can come up with solutions for yourself. That is what is most important.

I hope that 2007 is the best year for you ever!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online