Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thankful Thursday



I so love Thankful Thursday. It gives me a chance to think about the wonderful blessings that God has bestowed on me and my family. Here are the things that I am thankful for today.

1. I am thankful that God loves me even when I am unloveable.

2. I am thankful that my husband loves me and supports me in any dream that I have.

3. I am thankful that my children respect us as their parents and I am thankful that God blessed me with them.

4. I am thankful that our cabinets and freezer are full, for there are many who do not have this blessing.

5. I am thankful that three years ago this month God spared my life and allowed me to stay here to watch my children grow.

6. I am thankful that God answered me and my husband's prayer for Godly friends. He has so abundantly blessed us with friends that love God and hold us up during our trials.

7. I am thankful that we live in a country where we can publicly praise God and learn more about Him.

8. I am thankful for my mom and dad taking me to church every Sunday when I was growing up.

9. I am thankful that we have the opportunity to blog about His faithfulness for millions of people to see.

What are you thankful about today? Head over to http://www.eph2810.com at Sting My Heart to read more posts about being thankful.

Smiles and Loves! Janis

8 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, what a great list. Bless you always.

Kelly said...

Those are such blessings!! Thank you for sharing them with us.

eph2810 said...

I am praising Him that He spared your life too - that way I am able to get to know you this side of heaven :).
You know - I think we some times we take it for granted that we have food. I know I do. I am glad that you reminded me to be thankful for that.

Thank you for sharing your list with us this week :)
Blessings to your day and always...

Beckie said...

Aman!! Wonderful list. Blessings to you.

tatnlace said...

Wonderful list. Reminder to me that I take a lot of things for granted and they truly are blessings!

Terri said...

Great list. I love Thankful Thursday too. I really look forward to posting and reading other posts.

THank you for sharing your blessings!

Chris said...

Janis,
These are wonderful! I am thankful to get to know you!

Heather said...

What an awesome list. God is so good.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online