Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sweet Time With Him



I had (and I am still having) a beautiful time with God this morning. I did my Bible study as normal, but the last thing that was mentioned in the Bible study was to read Psalms 104 out loud. Now, I usually just read it to myself, but I decided to read it out loud this morning. I started and it was fine, but as I continued to read about how great and powerful our God is, then I began to break down. God is so mighty and so powerful. Everything that I see and imagine, He created. He made each one of my babies. He made the grass, the sun, the moon, the sky, the ocean, the mountains. As I read this passage of scripture, it made me feel very blessed and very small. I am a tiny part of His world that He created, but to Him, I am big and can do big things for Him. Through Him, I am strong, joyful, peaceful, beautiful, and full of His spirit. Through Him, I can accomplish and do anything. If He is in it, then it will occur if I follow Him and am obedient. This may not touch anyone else today, but this post is a praise to Him this morning.

Thank You, Lord. You are so big, so mighty, so powerful. My mind can only wrap around a small part of how magnificent You are. Thank You that through You, I can accomplish anything. If You call me to do something, then You will equip me and give me the tools and ability to do it. Thank You for Your beautiful creation. Thank You for loving me with an everlasting love. May I keep You in everything I do and say. I praise You, my Father. Amen

I will be back in a bit to share five things about me that you don't know! Smiles and Loves! Janis

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online